Friday 12 December 2014

Double Exposure

Double Exposure

What is 'double exposure' in photography? 
Double exposure is one of the techniques that can be used in photography. Double exposure is normally done by taking two separate photos which then can be introduced later on in Photoshop when you combine both images together. This is done by placing one image over the other one and messing around with the 'opacity' to the way you like it. 

To do this technique, you will need the following: 

  • A camera
  • A model (optional) 
  • Tripod (optional) 

My images

Evaluation: 

Likes:  What I like about this image is that how simple but effect it looks with the 'gloomy', dark background.

Dislikes: What I dislike about this image is that is the colour tone of the model. 

What I could do better: What I think that I could of done better is change the brightness of the model and made it slightly darker.

Evaluation: 

Likes:  What I like about this image is how simple it is and not over the top. 

Dislikes: What I dislike about this image is the background as it's not as clear. 

What I could do better: What I think that I could of done better is chosen a different background to make the image a whole lot better. 









Evaluation: 

Likes:  What I like about this is how there isn't just one model but there is three.

Dislikes: What I dislike about this image is that each model is faded the exact same way.

What I could do better: What I think that I could of done better would be removing the brick wall that is showing threw with the original background layer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment