Thursday 18 December 2014

Final Evaluation

Personally I think my final six images went well, I was more pleased with how my light painting turned out the most especially compared to the double exposure and projection techniques. 

I have learnt a huge amount of this brief. I now know numerous of techniques that I can just do when before, I never knew that they could be apart of photography. The techniques that I have learnt are: 

  • Light Painting
  • Double Exposure 
  • Projection 
  • Scanograms 
  • Emulsion Transfers 
  • Joiners
Out of this brief, I most enjoyed doing the light painting. The reason on why I enjoyed this one the most is because of how creative you can just be. Also, it's not as if it's a 'task', it's something which you can do is fun and go freely with it. 

This brief has developed me more of into a photographer. Not just because I have experience the techniques myself but because I have looked into it all, researched it, searched up photographers that do these styles of photography and by this, it has pushed me further up than what I was. 

I could see my work that I have created on advertisements which you will basically see wherever when you're out. For example, boarders, papers, etc. or just on TV. The reason on why I think my work could be on advertisements is purely because of the lighting painting technique which you see on my final six images (the example 2). I personally think this one would go well as not only is it light painting but I personally think it'll make a good still life for when they advertise items. Glasses, drinks, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment